Friday, March 21, 2014

Israel Passover Prayer Tour Adventure and Teaching on Romans 9-11



Report on 2002 Israel Passover Prayer Tour & Romans 9-11 
Part One - God's Peace Plan for Israel

Christianity is Jewish! Jesus, the Apostles, the Bible authors and the first Church were all Jewish! How did our Jewish roots get cut off? This was my fourth trip to Israel. Two ladies, Mary Jo Morgan and Phyllis Huie, went with me to attend Lars Enarson's Passover Prayer Tour, Passover Convocation at Christ Church in the Old City of Jerusalem (photo of me with Messianic Pastor, Shmuel Suran), and outreach conference, "Let the Thirsty Come," in Tel Aviv.  The conference was the largest gathering of believers, both Jew and Arab, in Israel since Pentecost! Members of the tour served as hosts. My job was greeter, as well as working with children and in the prayer room. This tour took place at the height of suicide bombings, yet I felt completely safe in the center of God's will. While we were there Arafat was quarantined in Ramallah! Listen to my exciting adventures and also a teaching on the place of the Church in the salvation of the Jewish people.

April 27, 2002 at Harvest Church in Columbus, Mississippi

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is an excellent teaching. I really enjoyed it. Every time I listen to you, I am stirred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, or I should say, "Todah rabbah!" I was also stirred re-reading some chapters in your book, "Operation Olive Branch." God bless you, sister!

      Delete